Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Showing all 43,580 reviews

professional sales team

Wells Fargo Bank is a Professional work enviorment where one can utilize their developed communication skills to build life long customer relations.

Very busy call center

The job could be stressful at times because of the rude customers. Not a lot of work family balance, was difficult to get holidays and time off. Management was very nice and was able to work at home due to COVID

Good job with flexibility

Wells Fargo is a good company to work for, they offer good wages and benefits. You do have to offer a lot of online options and mobile options that many customers aren't interested in.

Ok

Pay is low. Management all depends on who you get. I’ve had great managers and bad ones. Sale goals are ridiculous especially when you don’t get commission from anything being a teller. Managers want you to do your work, bring in referrals, bring in good ratings and do their job.

Pretty cool

Not so bad good pay easy stuff to do good pay and good benefits great team to work with just the customers may be a bit hard to deal with other than that your good

Great company

Great place to work. You can learn and grow and move to different departments. Policies change constantly, so be prepared to adapt quickly. Was able to work from home majority of my time there and then they transitioned to hybrid. Overall had a great experience and made great relationships with co-workers.

What is the best part of working at the company?The team you work with can make or break your work experience at any company. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I feel change in leadership which leads to a change in corporate priorities and initiatives creates the most stress when working for any large company. You have to remain flexible and embrace change. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The work environment is what you make it. There are options available to engage in opportunities and connect with others. What is a typical day like for you at the company?The typical day depends on the role however, what remains consistent is a short team meeting before the doors open. You

Great benefits

Days just fly by here. Dynamic team, great benefits and excellent variety in the work we did everyday. Most of management was amazing and supervisors were great at being attentive.

What is the best part of working at the company?I work with quality people that care about each other.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The training is intense, and there is definitely a learning time period due to complexity of job but so worth it.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Casual but professionalWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Phone work mainly, team meetings, updates on new procedures. Emails and customer service

Loved job

This was the best job I’ve ever had great pay great hours paid holidays and more. Rude customers were my only problem. Over all the place was amazing and offered great benefits.

Micro management

Wells Fargo is not a bad company or bank it’s just so much micromanagement and favoritism it’s big think unfortunately, it’s hard to advance and move up it will take years

Ok but not great

Benefits were great manager was amazing - Wells as a whole horrible. Mortgages that should take 30 days from start to finish took months…. Horrible - they did pay for parking!

Good place to work lots of flexibility but work load can be stressful and sometimes you have to deal with rude customers and short staffing but the pay makes up for it

Flexibility and work-life balance

I've worked in a lot of different departments, some of which were terrible and others which were excellent. Your training will be instructive if you move into a larger department. Lack of training in a smaller department did not help. Essentially, you learn as you go. My previous department was very flexible and laid back. Since there was no room for progress, I had to leave to pursue my major.

Pros

Flexible schedule, no micromanagement, and peace

Cons

Pay and no opportunity for advancement unless you have connections

What is the best part of working at the company?There is no best part of working within the WF digital product design team. Just a horribly incomplete transition from manual to digital, with a mountain of work-around processes to compensate for a fundamental absence of product and design strategic foundations. Plus, the shame of working for a gang of miscreants who have betrayed their customers repeatedly. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?see previous answer to understandWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Rigid, anxious, opaque, uncreative, incapable of learningWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?See "Groundhog Day" for the best analogy.

Good work culture. Poor management

The people are very great to work with. Management does not do a good job at developing the talent there. Knowing what career options and paths are available and how to get there is very difficult to navigate without assistance.

Overall it's a good company to work for depending on your location.

This company has very inefficient systems, processes and support individuals. Advancement is horrible to transfer you must apply like if you are new and compete with others you can't just transfer. Their own systems create problems that have to be fixed. Easy things like updating an address cannot be done unless customer is present. Online banking services are a hit or miss customer pushed to use technology that doesnt always work and getting help to fix good luck.

Pros

Work life balance is good and vacation time is very generous

Cons

Processes, back office support and systems are very inefficient making job harder

Great company !

I worked at one of the locations in GA. I had great coworkers that became friends. If you show them you want to grow, they will help you. MUST be willing to develop relationships with customers.

Benefits

Cons

Impatient/Aggressive customers

What is the best part of working at the company?I have Amazing Leadership What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Consistent changesWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very diverse What is a typical day like for you at the company?Consistent flow

Great management

Great place to work. I have learned alot about banking and customer Service. Management is so supportive and help you to achieve your goals. I strongly recommend this Company.

Great Co Workers/Excellent Training

I've never worked for a company that is so dedicated to diversity and good training! The benefits are solid. There is lots of growth opportunity within the company. Lots of rules and policies--but hey, it's a bank so what do you expect!

Pros

Solid benefits, great manager

Cons

Hey, it's a bank which means lots and lots and lots of rules

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits