Wendy's

Wendy's Employee Reviews

Showing all 37,575 reviews

Decent First Job

I had days where I felt I was being picked on. Management was ok at first but new management has come in and pushed everyone out. It was a great first job out of high school but you cannot make a living off of what they pay. If you're a certain race, you are likely to not become management worthy.

Pros

employees

Cons

wages, upper management

Comfortable family restaurant

When I worked at Wendy's, my weekly hour rate ranged to 10-15 hours because I was a minor. After I was the legal adult age, they immediately were generous enough to give 25-30 hours. I liked the food, but they were kind of messy.

not a bad first job

The only thing that can maybe not make it the best would be the people. The job itself is super simple and not hard to pick up. You get a pretty decent lunch break and you get half off on the food itself. All in all, not too bad.

Pros

Cheap lunch, half-hour breaks, easy

Cons

constantly busy

Relatively easy work

The Managers are cheap. The pay is not great but I guess that’s what you should expect from a fast food restaurant. Morning shifts are best because the morning is not very busy but it gets busy at around 11PM and does not stop until 2PM. This time is stressful.

Fast food job

very busy and people are rude all the time. I always burn myself and still have to work. I really don't like fast food people don't pay well and never really treated right.

Pros

free burgers

Cons

bad pay

Fun but stressful

I was a shift supervisor at Wendy’s for going on 2 years. It was very fun to work with my associates but was also very stressful. They needed to get more people in that were willing to work. The people who were hired would work a week and then leave but that is not Wendy’s fault.

Productive and fun workplace

Loved working there! Very productive and can add up to your experience! Great for people who go to school part time. Great environment. And great management.

Okay job with amazing management

My store location GM and Assistant managers were very accommodating and made everything easier. They were willing to work around your schedule. Overall a decent starter job at my location.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

stressful

Good for part time

Had a great team and good management. Discount on food. Flexible with scheduling. Uniform provided. Was not interested in growth but saw other move up in supervisory roles.

Great teammates

Great teammates and great management. Id definitely recommend anyone looking to start out in the work force again to apply here. Any location is a good one.

Pros

Nice management

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wendy's?

terrible work place

dirty terrible crew members, terrible place to work very tight workspace and yea the managers and the whole team was honestly soo baddd , they need and have a lot to improve on definetly

Horrible y agotador

No se respetan los derecho y ni un descanso te dan debes correr todo el día, demasiado trabajo

Cons

No hay descanso

Alright gig/starting out, but that's about it

it's alright to start out in but later on it gets tiresome of customers and staff at times which affects everyone around. Managers can be over the top and be so arrogant to crew members, but if you need a gig this is a good start since crew members can be a hit or miss

Eh

Not the worst i’ve ever worked… also not the best. It was pretty stressful during the busy times to be completely honest. You get some good managers and some bad ones.

Ambiente de trabajo relajando dependiendo el horario y los días, las personas son muy amables y se ayudan mucho

Trabaje en Wendys fast food por ya 1 año, me gusto mucho la experiencia y los conocimientos adquiridos, y las personas son muy amables.

Pros

Seguro médico

Stressful and fast-paced workplace has poorly structured management.

The work is fun for a few shifts, then it becomes more tedious, and then it’s just stressful.There are too many managers and communication between employees and management is ineffective.

Pros

Fast paced, $15 meal credit every shift, uniform is pretty comfortable

Cons

Ineffective management, crowded workspace, high-pressure with only decent compensation

Stressful

Can be a stressful job especially when we are shorthanded. Not all of the employees are on the same boat with eachother. There are no job benefits.

not the best job

Worked good with my schedule, but pay was not so great. Management was on and off good or bad. There is almost no organization, and it is just not worth the pay.

Good for high school students

A good first job to have for people in school, but management isn’t good and very disorganized. Favoritism in the workplace is real, but you can get away with a lot.

Good for first job

It’s not that bad. I just recently started but the managers don’t teach you anything basically your They just push you out there and technically have to learn on your own luckily I had this girl that was only one year older than help me But I still felt lost so darling I just learn on your own really. Even though I’m the person who just does the fries I feel like I still don’t know what I’m doing and for that the management sucks

Pros

Fun people to work with

Cons

not a proper place to work to much drama

prep, cashier , food prep, stocker. i learned not to trust anyone within this wendys management. very poorly managed, sometimes friendly but most of all the culture was strained. trying to make everybody to work together. nothing was enjoyable about Wendy's

Pros

Cons

no real training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wendy's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits