Worley Employee Reviews

Good quick fix, no benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 15, 2019
Worley is a temporary firm. They pay is well but if you're looking for long term job this is not the place to be. If you're in between jobs then this place is ideal. There are no benefits or paid time off. They do not play with call ins or frequently asking for days off. The managers are straight up with their requirements. If you do well they will fight to keep you working as long as possible.
Great company to work for, good training and managment.
Desk Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 14, 2019
A typical day with Worley is a 11 hour day with 1 hour lunch and 2-15 minutes breaks. You plan your day as needed, if you need an early lunch you take when needed. Lock up all important items and your off for the day.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Long days
Fast paced work enviorment
Catastrophic insurance adjuster (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LASeptember 14, 2019
Typical workday involved scoping losses inside and out of homes. Typically the homes had roof damage from wind to hail and water damage inside. I would photo document the damage and discuss the damage as well as the policy with the policyholder and make a payment on site when possible.
Pros
Excellent pay and travel
Cons
If you live to work, this is your place.
Pipefitter Helper (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXSeptember 13, 2019
If you don't mind 12 hour days and 1 day off every 2 weeks during shut down periods, go for it. 20 hours of paid time off every six months. Management knows that the expected long hours cause fatigue and likelihood of injury and mishaps, but force the hours and refuse time off requests.
Pros
Work with good people
Cons
Management out of touch with reality. There is no life in the work/life balance.
Great company to work for
Project Buyer / Office Buyer (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONSeptember 8, 2019
The atmosphere within the workplace was positive and I thoroughly enjoyed going to work every day. The project buyers were a pleasure to work for which provided me with a sense of increased self confidence and growth to better my capability of fulfilling my job responsibilities.
Professional Work Place
Senior Projects Coordinatior (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 2, 2019
Worley one of the most companies are extremely professionalized and targeted, you live in freedom and enjoyable place, management are so kind and social, you feel your second home
good company to work
Senior Piping Engineer (Current Employee) –  Perth WAAugust 28, 2019
worley is global company, I would like to work with in the friendly environment and good team people with more projects arising. and more opportunities.
Productive Claims Environment
Claims Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 13, 2019
I really enjoyed the environment and client I was working for. Mostly everyone is mature and takes their job seriously. I really enjoyed working for Worley. I just wish my assignment was longer.
Productive and good place to work
Firewatch/Holewatch (Former Employee) –  Kingsport, TNAugust 10, 2019
Loved my job with Worley. I was looking for a job with good location and I found it with this job. Stress level is low. Everyone was willing to help.
Pros
Overall good place to work.
Cons
Lay-off
No communication
Claims Auditor (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 9, 2019
Relaxed management, and poor communication leaves you guessing. Telecommuting is a plus, fair pay, and time off. Unstable workload, and buggy system puts catching up on the shoulders of employees more often than acceptable.
Great Environment/Short assignment
Inside Property Adjuster/Catastrophe (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 9, 2019
Loved working for Worley. The Management there is amazing and the recruiting staff keeps you inform for other job opportunities after your assignment ends.

Wished I was there longer.
N/a
Principal Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 1, 2019
Typical engineering firm. Diverse projects, knowledgeable people, desire to find work. Was given plenty of chances to lead projects and try things I was not familiar with.
Great company to work for.
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2019
This was my first engineering job out of college. Working at Worley has been an overall a positive experience. On the positive, really smart and friendly people to work with. Also, extremely flexible work schedule, I was able to work from home 1-2 days a week if I needed to. On the negative, most of my task were administrative/busy work. Also, the 100% billable system on projects (no overhead expenses for training new engineers) is not a friend to a new engineer. Why, because in order to get on a project you need experience, but, being a new engineer you don't have any experience, the problem is the client (project) is not going to pay for 2 engineers, a senior engineer, and a graduate engineer to learn on his dime. Because at the end of the day money drives the project. Yes safety is first but I would say they run parallel.
Pros
Flexible hours, good starting pay, knowledgeable workforce
Cons
No mentoring for new engineers, No overhead expenses for training, being 100% billable on a project
Merging two into one
Braskem Re-Vamp Project HSE Manager (Current Employee) –  Neal, WVJuly 29, 2019
Coming back to Jacobs/ Worley right after the merger presented some real challenges. The company is working through the issue quite well! It’s a great time to be on the new team!
Its contract work for a reason
INDEPENDENT ADJUSTER (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAJuly 24, 2019
I enjoyed each deployment, learned new skill which helped me advance in my career. But it is something that is temporary and short term. It is very feast and famine for a reason.
New Company
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABJuly 18, 2019
This is a new company so it's going to be a little while till I know.
Continuous learning
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAJuly 15, 2019
I had received a emergency Louisiana, Florida, and Texas Catastrophe
Property and Casualty license. Was my first time ever working with Insurance. Really did like the work so I continued looking for work in the field presently hold Auto Adjusting License and Producer License.
ILR Claims Associate (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXJuly 14, 2019
This company is great! If you are looking for placement in the insurance industry contact this company. I worked for a short time because relocated, but they are great. Alot of OT, but ED is terrible.
Good
INSTRUMENT AND ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  LubrizolJuly 3, 2019
I was good to work for worley, learning experience with great people ,good tools and equipment to work with , safety culture it has ,is no body gets hurt
Awesome employer
Piping Designer I (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 3, 2019
I've been working for Worley for over 90 days. I'm trusted to work on my own projects and complete the work in a timely manner. The hardest part is leaving for the day.
Pros
Great team environment
Cons
The office location is new

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Worley. Our community is ready to answer.