XPO Logistics

XPO Logistics Employee Reviews

Showing all 7,779 reviews

Terrible leadership

One would think that with such a high turnover rate someone might figure out its the horrible leadership or lack thereof. To be a fortune 500 company they really have absolutely horrible leadership. Upper management are probably the laziest micro managing screen watcher's I've ever had to work with. I still am employed by XPO LOGISTICS so obviously I would like to remain anonymous. I watched the soon to be retired CEO talk about his only goal was to make shareholders money. Obviously that's important however that just spoke volumes to what a worthless leader he is. Glad to see him go.

Pros

Pay isn't terrible

Cons

Absolutely worst leadership

August 9, 2022
Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences. We’re always working hard to make XPO a great place to work and improve where we need to. Your honest feedback helps us improve as we strive to make XPO a great place to work.

Great place

Easy onboarding process when trying to get a job.Great pay for a student driver position … I have heard great things about this company and the Opportunity to grow within this company.

August 9, 2022
It’s great to hear the good things you had to say about XPO! We’re always working hard to make XPO a great place to work.

environnement de travail désagréable

les chefs de services sont plus que méprisants, ils prennent les gens de haut et pour des imbéciles. je mets une étoile à la note globale, car c’est obligatoire, sinon, je n’en mettrai aucune.

Same as all the LTL’s

Started off in city. Only lasted here 4 months. Trucks I was given were beyond junk. They would never pass a DOT inspection. Management was a joke with no real leadership. Routes were ok, mine was usually the same because most drivers hated it, mostly ground drops and tight dock deliveries. If hours stayed I’d probably would have stayed even with management and junk trucks, I liked my run.

August 9, 2022
Thanks for sharing your review. We take all feedback seriously, so your input will help us as we continually improve XPO. We wish you the very best in the future.

Enjoyable .Fun and laid-back.Would love to be hired again.

More than fair wages.Goodtme atmosphere.Parent friendly.I actually looked forward to going into work each shift.Great bosses.Healthy worker conscious. Group stretching .That's always good for a laugh.A nice way to start the day.

August 9, 2022
Thanks for your feedback! It sounds like you’ve had a fantastic experience and benefited from some of the great things about our culture. Thanks for letting us know how much you enjoyed working with XPO.

Cadence élevée et manque de respect

Un management toxique et un manque de respect des employés

Good Pay

Good Pay, Stressful environment. Short to no breaks. Sometimes can be unsafe. Have to work when there is rain all over the dock. Night supervisors don't know how to communicate professionally.

August 5, 2022
We’re committed to creating a work environment that’s safe, supportive, inclusive and respectful; one that always recognizes the hard work and contributions of everyone. We appreciate you sharing your feedback and thanks for letting us know how we can be better.

Fast paced, longs hours!

Good place to work, very flexible most of the time with hours, but had to work or answer calls and e-mail 7 days a week. Good benefits, leadershiped changed many times so not sure what you would get one year to the next.

August 5, 2022
Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences.

Awesome

I like working for them. Steady pace and very understanding and helping to my needs.they make sure they explain your job title you and even give training and have work stations for practice before putting on the for to make sure I had the proper understanding.

August 5, 2022
Thanks for your review – we really appreciate it! We work hard at providing a positive work environment for all our employees worldwide and appreciate your contribution to our success.

If you ok with working outside(hot in the summer & colder in the winter.

One man & a truck operation,make sure you ice up & take plenty of doans back ache pills but you do get a pallet jack & sometimes a hand truck.It is not just truckdriving.It also includes homedelivery,warehouse delivery,factory delivery & every now & then side road delivery.

August 5, 2022
Thank you for your review. We’re committed to creating a work environment that’s safe, supportive, inclusive and respectful; one that always recognizes the hard work and contributions of everyone. We appreciate you sharing your feedback.

Non consistent east work

Leadership is terrible. I believe the entire management team should be swapped out. The work isn’t hard and benefits aren’t bad but the consistency of work is unknown.

August 4, 2022
Thanks for your review! We truly value employee feedback like yours.

tough company to work with

treat you as a number and not a person all the rules were made by people who had no clue about the business therefore more of the decisions that they had was not associated with the real life of the business

August 4, 2022
We value your feedback – thanks for letting us know how we can be better. We'll share your constructive comments with the management team.

Competitif

Bien, une expérience enrichissante. L'humanisme des différents chefs de services est à saluer.

Demanding workplace

Work wasn't too bad. Start between 4-6 am.Usually 8-10 drops per day.The best thing about this job was that in most cases you finished your job, leave the key and go home. The hardest part were the morning changes of the roots which happens from time to time.

L'environnement dans lequel la concurrence et la coopération existent

L'environnement dans lequel la concurrence et la coopération existent

Pros

Pas loin de chez moi

Cons

Je ne sais pas

Na

Go someone else, this company just cares for themselves. The pay is okay but, they eventually always change it after a few months and feel pressured at a point.

August 2, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback. XPO has a culture of continuous improvement. Your honest review will help us improve and be the best place to work. We’re very grateful for your feedback and wish you the best in your future.

Distribution

Environnement de travail acceptable direction zéro pointé organisation zéro à ce demandé comment une entreprise de cette taille arrive à survivre (1h pour chercher une palette)

Pros

?

Cons

Les actionnaires

C'est une bonne entreprise

Je suis entré dans cette entreprise en 2008 et assurément, c'est la meilleure entreprise dans laquelle j'ai travaillé.

Pros

Divers avantages en plus du salaire, bon matériel, bon travail, bonne ambiance.....

Workplace culture

Only GXO contract workers orotect by hours sales stuff and no problems with brake any rules!!! Overtimesif busy ONLY, notice and warnings for brake rules (no training b4), high pick rate ONLY for agency workers (Mostly foreigners).

no mico managing

The atmosphere is very laid back, no micromanaging is a plus. There is no training, you learn as you go and each day is different with different situations feel like your always in training. Communication is horrible, management does not share all the changes and update with everyone, only select few

July 29, 2022
We appreciate your feedback. We're always striving to create a positive work environment, so we'll share your constructive comments with the management team.

The location in Arlington might be the worse one in the country

Terrible support from Management and HR. The operations manager isn't people friendly and will make you feel not so smart. The scheduling changes every other week. And no support from the corporate office either

July 29, 2022
We're sorry to hear about your experience at XPO. What you described is not how we like to operate. We'll share your feedback with the senior leadership team so we can address the areas you mentioned.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at XPO Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits