Yokogawa

Yokogawa Management reviews

Bahrain15 reviews

Clear

Collaborative work atmosphere

Company is very good with Japanese management only. Other than Japanese management it is pure politicsa typical day at work- Goodwhat you learned- Work culture, collaboration, Managing tips, Punctualitymanagement- Not goodworkplace culture- Goodthe hardest part of the job- WFHthe most enjoyable part of the job- Meetings

Pros

Work atmosphere is good

Cons

Salary is very low compared to competitors

Japanese culture

1. Interaction with Customer as well as front sales 2. Competition market survey 3. Commercial negotiation skill development 4. Vendor management 5. Customer satisfaction

Great work experience

Great organizational culture. Very respectable atmosphere. True teamwork environment.Hardest part of job may be having to work hard to meet timeline requirements.

Pros

very respectful

Cons

All management myst be japanese

Project Management.

During my tenure with YMA, I had hands on experience with Project Management, site management. Learnt Project Management skills to manage MAC / LSTK project. YMA has excellent / skilled engineers and glad that I have enjoyed my assigned responsibilities.

Project Management

I had wonderful experience and exposure on project Management. site management. During my tenure with YMA, I had an opportunity to interact with esteemed customer like Aramco, Gasco, Adco and Ma'aden, etc.

Productive and fun at work

Fun work place with supportive management.Not all the numbers but how you personally grow and develop.decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.

Pros

good party celebrations

Cons

Learning on a daily basis

Yokogawa is a great company to work for. Learning never stops here. Due diligence in whatever we do, attention to detail in design deliverables, responsible and vigilant vendor of Safety Instrumented Systems and Functional Safety Management Systems practised on a daily basis.

No good

No good management, Hitler rule by head of department, targetting employees, too much work load, all benefits to employees are cut such as club memebers ,yearly get together.

Pros

no good

Cons

no good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yokogawa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits