Yokogawa

Yokogawa Management reviews

Fun work place with supportive management.Not all the numbers but how you personally grow and develop.decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
Pros
good party celebrations
Cons
1. Interaction with Customer as well as front sales 2. Competition market survey 3. Commercial negotiation skill development 4. Vendor management 5. Customer satisfaction
Great organizational culture. Very respectable atmosphere. True teamwork environment.Hardest part of job may be having to work hard to meet timeline requirements.
Pros
very respectful
Cons
All management myst be japanese
During my tenure with YMA, I had hands on experience with Project Management, site management. Learnt Project Management skills to manage MAC / LSTK project. YMA has excellent / skilled engineers and glad that I have enjoyed my assigned responsibilities.
I had wonderful experience and exposure on project Management. site management. During my tenure with YMA, I had an opportunity to interact with esteemed customer like Aramco, Gasco, Adco and Ma'aden, etc.
Yokogawa is a great company to work for. Learning never stops here. Due diligence in whatever we do, attention to detail in design deliverables, responsible and vigilant vendor of Safety Instrumented Systems and Functional Safety Management Systems practised on a daily basis.
No good management, Hitler rule by head of department, targetting employees, too much work load, all benefits to employees are cut such as club memebers ,yearly get together.
Pros
no good
Cons
no good
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Yokogawa?