jobs in Isa Town
- This position requires a Tier 1 (T1) investigation with Childcare Checks since its duties require interaction with children and youth under the age of eighteen …
- Bachelor’s degree holder with minimum 1 year of relevant experience (call centre, customer service or sales related).
- Support a range of services.
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education.
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension;
- Another language is an additional benefit.
- The Teller is an entry-level position responsible for assisting with the execution of branch activities including the day to day delivery of client-facing…
- + Demonstrated proficiency with large-scale Document Control management software (ACONEX).
- + Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of software…
- Jacobs is seeking a qualified Information Technology (IT) professional to support the USSOCOM SITEC II Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) contract.
- Internal candidates please remember to include the full version of your most recent end-of-year-record of performance/evaluation and confirm when the system…
Mercure Grand Hotel Seef / All Suites
- Ensure that Front Office Management is kept informed of problems & opportunities".
- Welcomes guests and takes care of them from their arrival through to…
- At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs’ Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
- Report market intelligence (Sales analysis, montly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, shopper profiles) to sales…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.