jobs in Juffair
- Participate in daily document management tasks for projects with responsibility for quality and timely delivery to clients, suppliers and third parties.
- Advises senior management on budgeting, financial, human resources, general administration, management information issues, and practices.
- The HR Manager directs and works with Human Resources and Operations employees to carry out the daily activities of the Human Resource Office including…
- The Teller is an entry-level position responsible for assisting with the execution of branch activities including the day to day delivery of client-facing…
University of Maryland University College
- Passwords for external accounts must contain 8 characters including 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
- Bachelor’s degree from a U.S.
- Ensure that Front Office Management is kept informed of problems & opportunities".
- Welcomes guests and takes care of them from their arrival through to…
- Under the direct supervision of the Programme Management Officer and the Regional Director, the Programme Management Assistant will be responsible for the…
- Positions holders are responsible for the efficient running of the customer centre, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention, exceeding customer…
- Six (6) months of full-time experience working with children or youth in a child or youth setting AND completion of child abuse modules and modules 1, 2, and 10…
- High School certification or higher.
- Ability to work in Shifts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.