jobs in Bahrain
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education.
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension;
- Another language is an additional benefit.
- Organize and manage the workforce, supervise the site, keep the Manager updated on the progress of the project and attend to all technical and engineering…
- To manage the Reception efficiently, attend to guests and telephone calls in a professional manner befitting the corporate image of the Group and provide the…
- We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Human Resources professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary…
- Kanoo, are looking for a Warehouse Associate who will be reporting to the Warehouse and Logistics Supervisor.
- Arabic will be an advantage.
- Review Operational processes from a risk management perspective;
- People Management Roles and Responsibilities.
- 2 – 3 years store keeping experience.
- The Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO), wholly owned by the Government of Bahrain, is engaged in the oil industry including exploration and prospecting for oil,…
- Facilitate the performance management process, drive appraisal process for its successful conclusion during probation and annual cycle, review & report outcomes…
- Monitor the use of petty cash, authorize payments for only approved items or emergency miscellaneous purchases and submit accounts periodically to the Store…
- Perform other duties and responsibility as agreed upon by the Manager and Job holder.
- Wash exterior body of vehicles including Alloy wheels;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.