Haji Hassan Group
- The Laboratory Supervisor will work alongside the Laboratory Engineer and together provide day-to-day support to the Technical Manager.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Candidate should possess minimum 10 years’ experience in Asphalt production.
- ( depending on GCC work experience, relaxation in experience can be considered.
- Repair and maintenance of automatic transmission hydraulic pumps.
- Repair and maintenance of manual transmission hydraulic pumps.
- Ensuring compliance with the Quality Management System.
- Provision of feedback to develop relations with material suppliers production staff upper management.
- Management and planning of staff and equipment resources.
- To follow the laws of Bahrain and represent the Company in a positive manner.
- Carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses.
- Maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment.
- Inspecting all mechanical parts, spotting any defects, dismantling and repairing or replacing faulty parts.
- Checking new equipment before its use.
- Adjust, connect/ disconnect wiring, piping, tubing, and other parts, using hand/ pneaumatic/ power tools.
- Adjusting, maintaining, and repairing of work tools,…
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure that concrete pumps are according to the company regulations (checking brakes and fluid levels etc.).
- Identifying electrical component performance problems via troubleshooting & diagnosis testing methods, also to provide recommendations towards problem…
- Developing, formulating, testing products related to building/Civil Engineering.
- Understanding customer requirement and technical details and advising on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.