jobs in Manama
Gems Education Managament W.L.L.
- Minimum of 1 year teaching experience in Bahrain.
- Masters, Bachelors Degree in Education (certified/ licensed).
- Identify areas where we can improve customer satisfaction and repeat business, then communicate those issues and possible solutions to upper management.
The Cooking Studio W.L.L.
BHD 150 - BHD 200 a month
- We are looking for an energetic and bright receptionist / personal assistant to join us.
- Applicant needs to be versatile and open to helping all members of…
- At least 1-2 yrs working at Coffee Shop.
- Good customer service oriented personnel.
- Fluent in English ( written, spoken and reading).
Arabian gulf associates
- Have a wide knowledge on trading and strong Technical analysis.
- Highly educated on marketing and sales.
- 5 years experience on local market (Bahrain).
BHD 1 - BHD 2 a month
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors.
Dar Naseem AlAndalos
BHD 130 - BHD 160 a month
- Experienced womenswear tailor with good sewing skills, finishing skills, attention to quality.
- Experience in traditional wear like jalabyas and abayas.
- Responsible for monitoring key aspects of program and contract management, including subcontractor management, recruiting and staffing, security management, and…
BHD 230 - BHD 250 a month
- 1 minimum 3 years experience in retail or sales outdoor and indoor marketing skills of direct customer and social platform.
- Having driving licence with car.
- Ensures that management processes and business systems facilitate meeting performance requirements.
- Responsible for the development, management, validation and…
Be the first to see new jobs in Manama
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.