You refined by:
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Posting Date Dec 11, 2019.
- Minimum 2⁄3 years experience managing corporate accounts and project management.
- Proven track record in opening, maintaining and developing corporate accounts.
- Flag issues/potential issues arising on social channels to account lead with proposal for action.
- Establish an understanding of the business behind running a…
- Flag issues/potential issues arising on social channels to account lead.
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies is looking for an account executive to join our Bahrain office…
- Maintain, review and monitor the general ledger accounts.
- Close all open/un-reconciled supplier accounts by conducting periodic reconciliations.
- Previous professional experience in financial services, cards, payments, account management or related field.
- Influences key account strategies using analytical…
- To proactively manage the financial metrics on their accounts.
- Our People Advisory Services business (PAS) is focused on helping our clients gain a competitive…
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Effectiveness in this area is about being organised to deliver service objectives and striving to improve the quality of service, taking account of diverse…
- Identify patterns and trends associated with multiple risk lifecycle strategies including origination, account management and collections.
- On a periodic basis, you will review and assess the existing client’s account and assessing the worthiness of the potential clients with the goal of optimizing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.