- The Executive Assistant is responsible forproviding full assistance and support to the manager by scheduling his/herappointments, handling documents maintenance…
- Process ledger and booking entries according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- The Senior Marketing Specialist is responsible for leading various marketing activities and campaigns ensuring the Brand is consistently presented.
- The Stock Keeper is responsible for receiving, inspecting,storing and issuing merchandise for use in the shop.
- The Sales Associate is responsible for serving customers on the shop floor and answering their needs in a timely manner in order to ensure a high level of…
- Ensurethat the safe and hygienic practices are applied during all stages of foodtransportation, such as unloading/loading, delivery, inspection and receivingand…
- The Department Manager is responsible for overseeing Department floor activities in order to ensure that its operations are carried out in the most effective…
- The Barista is responsible for preparing and selling a variety of food and beverages.
- Perform duties related to daily operations as per the standards set by the…
- The waiter is responsible of taking orders and guiding runner while maintaining quality standards.
- Arrange table set-ups before and after each customer…
- The runner is responsible for ensuring proper bread/food serving and clearing according to set.
- Procedures and utmost hygiene standards.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.