You refined by:
- Welcomes guests and takes care of them from their arrival through to departure.
- Contributes to guests' permanent satisfaction by providing high quality services…
- Responsible for maintaining the High standard of Food, Beverage & service competitive and to contribute to the hotels profitability.
- Organizes the washing-up area and tidies crockery and equipment in the storage area to avoid breakages.
- Helps manage stocks of crockery and appliances, by…
- Provide full recreational and membership services to both house-guests and local guests, to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency as required by the Hotel…
- Responsible for guiding the Commis Chef and in the performance of their jobs in accordance to Hotel policies and procedures.
- Be an exemplary representative of the Hotels to guests and associates.
- Responsible for overseeing food and beverage service on the floor.
- Achieve sales goals as set forth by the Hotel and Sales & Marketing budget.
- Responsible for outreach and coordination of items related to the sales operation of…
- Advises guests on the services and activities offered in the Hotel.
- Carries out the treatments offered by the Health Club in accordance with the brand's…
- Attend meetings and training sessions organized by the Hotel management for the position.
- Overview of Duties / Main Responsibilities.
- Maintains safety and security of the hotel in general.
- Control, measure, clean, tighten and replace various electrical components (electrical contacts,…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.