IT Project Manager jobs
- It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids.
- Supporting management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment.
- Evaluate the review mechanism for core network optimisation projects and assess the project goals & objectives.
- Certification in Project management preferred.
- Communicating with the project managers to ensure proper delivery of the required services.
- Monitoring pre- sales and the closure phase of the project.
- Managing Revenue Management Projects and Strategy.
- Provides revenue analysis functional expertise and leadership to general managers, property leadership teams…
- Networks and telecommunications, IT Audit, or IT.
- Display knowledge of IT processes:
- Strong portfolio and project management skills.
- The ideal candidate should be a Technical AV Manager or Project Manager from an agency / technical production background / AV company at a senior level.
Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies
BHD 500 - BHD 600 a month
- Identify problems and address it to the team leader.
- Ensuring all FOC sales orders must have Sales Supervisor/Division Managers approvals.
- Pragmatic, well-organized with strong project and time management skills.
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
- Graduate in Technology / Computers / IT.
- Support departments and help manage projects for implementation of management systems.
Aggreko ME and Central Ops
- Regular payment follow up with customers, where required involve Sales Engineers & Area Managers and take all necessary actions to recover the debt.
We have removed 12 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.