Project Manager jobs
You refined by:
- Looking for a Project Manager in Bahrain Job Details *.
- Successfully balances multiple projects and competing deadlines *.
Bin Eid Administrative Services
- Project Manager is expected to identify, propose, and manage projects in excellence in order to produce a satisfactory result for the end-user.
- Proven ability to work to demanding project schedules.
- Implement materials management processes in line with project procedures, strategies and HSSE plans.
- Should have minimum 5 years experience as a Project Manager in a Marine or Oil & Gas project environment and with pervious Shipyard or Maritime experience.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- This position will develop relationships to and work closely with the customer and Project…
- Good knowledge in Risk Management and Project Management;
- Contribute to sourcing activities, procurement projects, vendor management and agreement management;
- The Project Quality Manager will develop relationships to work closely with the Location and Global WorleyParsons Quality management teams.
- Critical deadlines and to help drive projects forward.
- The manager also has an increased focus on business.
- Our new Manager supports multiple client engagements…
- Effectively plan, organize, communicate, and monitor progress on tasks and projects as they relate to Safety.
- Conduct HAZID workshops, when required.
- Perform civil / structural construction activities as per drawings, specifications and project documents in accordance with the project field procedures and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.