Project Manager jobs
- Opportunity to work on great projects.
- Responsible for over seeing all the project works from start to finish.
- Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Degree.
- Track, communicate, and manage project risks, budget, rates, profitability, and launch/closeout activities, including the administration of work papers and…
- Track record of leading complex, international projects in strategy consulting.
- Manage projects end to end with overall responsibility for Quality of…
- Serve as performance manager for heads of corporate functions.
- IT savvy with strong focus and experience in implementing general IT infrastructure and…
- Responsibilities will include leading large and complex projects alongside providing subject matter expertise on engagements.
- You will plan schedules to ensure assigned engineering project work is accomplished.
- You will lead the execution of engineering project plans across integrated…
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work effectively under time critical deadlines and to help drive projects forward.
- Identify issues for reporting in the management letter, and other communications with management, and drafts the final documents for review by manager and…
- Candidate will be performance manager for 5 to 6 personnel.
- Lead large and complex projects and provide subject matter expertise on engagements.
- Holds review on completion of projects to identify lessons learned and enhance future quality and commercial planning.
- Involved in/takes lead in negotiations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.