Project Manager jobs
You refined by:
- Proven ability to work to demanding project schedules.
- Implement materials management processes in line with project procedures, strategies and HSSE plans.
- He/she will work closely with the project management team to ensure project construction work complies with design & specifications.
- Effectively plan, organize, communicate, and monitor progress on tasks and projects as they relate to Safety.
- Conduct HAZID workshops, when required.
- Participate in PROJECT execution meetings to establish PROJECT materials requirements planning activities, schedule and responsibilities;
- Perform civil construction activities as per drawings, specifications and project documents in accordance with the project field procedures and site…
- The Project Quality Manager will develop relationships to work closely with the Location and Global WorleyParsons Quality management teams.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- This position will develop relationships to and work closely with the customer and Project…
- Effectively plan and monitor purchase in conformance to the project requirement with in time, cost and quality.
- Fixed Gas Detection (H2S, LEL, CL2),.
- Ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
- Initiate, manage and if required supervise mechanical…
- Provide ad-hoc support / advice to Project Services Manager and Project Director when.
- Scope of services, project schedules and project specifications.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.