Project Manager jobs
You refined by:
- The Construction Project Manager is specifically responsible for maintaining current and timely change orders.
- Can you build strong teams?
- Manage project resources to maximise efficiency and achieve high quality project delivery.
- Acquire new clients and projects.
- Exposure to wider project controls requirements.
- Awareness of standardize approaches to projects of different sizes.
- Maintain performance to agreed SLA’s.
- Track, communicate, and manage project risks, budget, rates, profitability, and launch/closeout activities, including the administration of work papers and…
- Good knowledge in Risk Management and Project Management;
- Contribute to sourcing activities, procurement projects, vendor management and agreement management;
- Keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects;
- Provides advice and support to senior and programme management on operational aspects and…
- Coordinates MWR/CYP requirements with installation managers.
- Duties and responsibilities of a Support Business Manager including multiple business functions in…
- Track record of leading complex, international projects in strategy consulting.
- Manage projects end to end with overall responsibility for Quality of…
- Our team in Manama, Bahrain, is looking for high caliber individuals to join us at a Manager / Senior Manager level.
- Are you building your tomorrow, today?
- Take the lead on on-boarding projects and new digital platforms which involves external API collaboration with Regulators or FinTech partners.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.