Project Manager jobs
- Proven ability to work to demanding project schedules.
- Implement materials management processes in line with project procedures, strategies and HSSE plans.
SPECIALIST INTERIOR DESIGN AND EXECUTION COMPANY
- Monitor all information in relation to projects.
- Prepare, submit and monitor budget per project.
- Prepare and monitor monthly project cashflow forecasts.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' of experience as a Project Manager.
- Gulf Connexions has been mandated by a well-established asset management firm to source for…
- Should have minimum 5 years experience as a Project Manager in a Marine or Oil & Gas project environment and with pervious Shipyard or Maritime experience.
- Opportunity to work on great projects.
- Responsible for over seeing all the project works from start to finish.
- Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Degree.
- Good knowledge in Risk Management and Project Management;
- Contribute to sourcing activities, procurement projects, vendor management and agreement management;
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- This position will develop relationships to and work closely with the customer and Project…
- A growing event’s management firm with a portfolio of organizing several international sports and red-carpet events is seeking for a motivated Project Manager…
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Lead the execution of online trading for the web site that will deliver a best-in-class customer…
- Effectively plan, organize, communicate, and monitor progress on tasks and projects as they relate to Safety.
- Conduct HAZID workshops, when required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.