Restaurant Operation Manager jobs
- Excellent financial and strategic attributes to.
- Implement and develop our vision.
- Please submit your CV through our.
- Manage and oversee the entire restaurant operation.
- RESTAURANT MANAGER UP TO 565 BHD FOR AN INTERNATIONAL FNB OPERATOR IN BAHRAIN.
- Male, below 40 years old.
- At least 5 years’ retail experience as general manager of a fast-paced restaurant.
- Our restaurants are a quick-service environment but we never sacrifice…
- You will work closely with the Restaurant Manager in order to ensure all restaurant operations are in line with company procedures, all team members are…
- Interfaces with operations on a timely basis.
- Loyalty programs, area attractions, restaurants, facility information) to enhance guest experience.
- Manages all restaurant operations and staff on a daily basis.
- Facilitates pre-meal briefings with the Chef and Restaurant Managers to educate restaurant staff…
- Supervises restaurant and all related areas in the absence of the Director of Restaurants or Restaurant Manager.
- Opens and closes restaurant shifts.
- Accountable for overall success of the daily kitchen operations.
- Assists Executive Chef with all kitchen operations and preparation.
- Start Your Journey With Us.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major;
- Supporting Management of Banquet Operations.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals and/or managers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.